1.1 - Major Feature Update - 2012-03
- Improved error reporting when path resolution or attaching content fails.
- Added support for attaching binary content with documents including GZIP compression.
- Fixed couple of minor bugs related to url fetching, caching and path resolution. Besides other improvements, "mvn site:run" is now fully supported including detection of changes in local files, templates or java sources.
- Bundled extensions & templates:
- Added a tabbed panel widget with printing support (disables itself when CSS media type is print).
- Added a table layout template which simply turns sections into columns (and rows) layout.
- ScriptInvoker (Create dynamic content via scripts using JSR-223)
- Bundled 2 more brushes for code highlighting "clojure" and "velocity".
Beta - 2011-10
- Removed the previous classpath limitation when loading extensions via the source-class parameter. As soon as the "initialize" goal was called, any dependency that is defined in the project dependencies is available to the loaded extension.
- Deprecated goal "set-basedir" in favour of "initialize" which configures the macro with the settings of the currently built POM.
- Improved charset handling (using project encoding and auto-detection for common charsets)
- Added CI test.
Alpha 2 - 2011-10
- Added JAXB (xml-class) support to XmlLoader
- Added missing implementations to support attaching linkable resource from templates ($globals.attachContent(...)).
Alpha 1 - 2011-10
- Updated & enhanced documentation
- Advanced snippet selection: AOP-Like, XPath, grep-like, Regex, Token & Brace, Ids and Line-Range
- Custom velocity tools to perform 'highlighting' and invoke 'source classes' within templates ($highlighter & $invoker).
- Recursive macro execution (Supports macros in included apt & xdoc content).
- Module path resolution syntax [artifactId]:/path/to/file.
- Added and improved bundled extensions:
- Improved: JavaSourceLoader (formerly known as: InterfaceScanner)
- Support for javadoc doclet tags.
- Navigation: derived classes, annotated classes, super classes, implemented classes
- Added: XmlLoader (XSL / XPath support)
- Initially bundled general purpose templates.
1.0.2 to 1.0.7 - Release on Maven Central - 2011-10
- Changed groupId from "org.tinyjee" to "org.tinyjee.dim"
- Added Java 5 support (was 6 before).
- Released on Central repository. (no custom repository required anymore)
1.0.1 - Bugfix Release - 2011-09
- Multi-module path resolution support through additional mojo.
1.0 - Initial Release - 2010-09
- Content inclusion with highlighting and simple snippet selection.
- Velocity templates
- Inclusion of APT into XDOC and XDOC into APT using parsers to translate content.
- Dynamic content creation with 'source-class' parameter.
- Bundled extensions: Properties, Interface inspection.
- Refactor file type detection to be extensible and returns mime types instead of brush names.
- Make highlighting plugable and working on file mime types rather than brush names (the latter should still be supported).
- Make code processing plugable to offer support for code beatification, code filtering (e.g. search & replace) and other operations.
- Add a box widget (with short & detailed view state and printing (css) support)
- JAX-WS panel to document SOAP services.
- JAX-RS panel to document REST services.
- SVG library to draw class diagrams.
- Add widgets that display pictures, screenshots, drawings, etc.
- Small, reusable templates that visualize interfaces. (e.g. methods, constants, properties, etc.)
- DirectoryLoader (loading whole directories, e.g. all java sources)
- ImageRenderer (Scaling, dynamic image creation, etc)
- GraphRenderer (GraphML, DOT, etc.)